A Professionally Monitored New York City Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
But, when you add a New York City monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector alerts you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a message to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In New York City?
You never want to walk down the stairs to see that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a New York City flood detector will recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system discerns dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. In the event your New York City flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your New York City Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when emergency assistance arrives. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re home, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored New York City flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from your camera system to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the best solution to match your property needs. Just call (212) 553-6591 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.