Window And Door Alarm Sensors In New York City
As you probably already realize, the most probable places for home invasions are your main entrance and first-floor windows. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a shock that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as essential devices for home security packages in New York City. Although the technology has been utilized for generations, you may be amazed at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors are part of each ADT package, no matter if you choose a streamlined, basic setup or the most advanced system with video and complete automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to stress about your devices being positioned correctly.
At the heart of your window and door alarm sensors is a simple, yet functional two-piece magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted straight to the door or window. You shut your door or window and the contacts come together perfectly. When your security is engaged and an entry point is forced open, the joined contacts separate and your alarm is tripped. However, these modern devices can do a good deal more than just activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In New York City
At the forefront of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors provide many advantages, including the following:
- Set off the alarm: These sensors trip your high-pitched alarm if a door or window is opened while your system is active.
- Automatic notifications: Would you like to know what’s occuring at your property when you’re away? You can obtain automatic updates right to your smartphone whenever a device is tripped.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your dedicated monitoring agents will get an update too. Your property will be protected, regardless of your location.
- Virtual access and administration: Through the intuitive ADT Control app found on your smartphone, you can investigate the status of your components and control them.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your home’s smart devices to work in a unified manner. You may have your entry lights switch on or have a camera to start recording whenever a door or window sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch sight of who set off the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They feature an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any interior. You can even get fully recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wired or wireless components depending on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your property will be more secure.
More functional than previous versions, window and door sensors in New York City can be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security system.
Design Your Modern Home Security Package In New York City
Would you like to get advanced door and window alarm sensors in New York City that boost your security and link right to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, place a call to (212) 553-6591 or complete the form below.