Back-Up Your New York City Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Although home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t count on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Alternatively, consider implementing some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Surveillance systems: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be caught on video as it could be submitted in legal proceedings. You should install an outdoor camera system that covers main areas of entry such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: The majority of burglars break into your home by way of obvious entry points like windows and doors, so you should have those secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. If a device is triggered, your security system will alert you and your around-the-clock monitoring team.
● Motion-detection lighting: Although it’s a fact that numerous invasions take place in the daytime when residents are working, you also need to protect against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-detection lighting located next to your entry points will quickly shine a light on questionable activity and turn away unwanted guests.
● Smart locks and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will update you when anyone tries to engage your door. A video doorbell enhances your protection by offering a visual perspective. Both work with your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: Another useful home automation tool, smart lighting are able to be customized to a daily plan or activated easily from your smartphone. Smart lights will make it seem like you are present and help turn away thieves.